Sunday, August 9, 2009

Could u ?!


Could u b the one 4 me?

Could u b my find?

Could it b, after all this time..

Fate is going to b kind?


Could u b the one 4 me?

The one 2 help me 4get..

The man that broke my heart, my soul

The man that haunts me yet.


U tell me that, i’m beautiful

Sth i’ve never heard

But the one still lives here in my mind

That couldn’t spare kind mind.


It’s going to b hard to 4get

N pick up the piece he left

Could u b the one to teach..

How to love again n 4get?


Could u b the one 2 come

N mend my broken heart?

R u willing 2 piece 2gether

what another broke apart?


It won’t b an easy job, u c

my road has been long n rough

N the heart that was once so soft..

is now shut, locked & tough.


But i can feel my heart open again

It’s opening 4 u

Must come in n love me back

That’s all u have to do.


i must ask u 1 small thing

B4 we kiss n part

Plz b nice n kind 2 me

Coz i’m tired of broken heart…


0 comments on "Could u ?!"

Post a Comment

လိုအပ္တာရိွရင္ေျပာခဲ့နိုင္ပါတယ္

 

Frozen Princesslay Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez